200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Are you ready to take your practice or teaching to the next level to transform yourself and your clients?
Are you ready to find your authentic voice and discover your unique teaching style?
Are you ready to tap into your intuition to teach your best class?
Are you ready to become the guiding light you are meant to be?
Then this training is for you.
Gather the skills to deepen the yoga experience and develop confidence with hands on adjustments and body awareness.
Discover the multiple layers of yoga to empower your practice and connect to the inner Guru. If you are a yoga teacher this training will awaken intuitive self assured hands on healing knowledge; essential for working with private clients and or smaller class size. If you are a student wanting to explore how yoga becomes the instrument for profound change this healing work is for you, as we go together on a journey of Transformation.
We have designed this foundational 200-hour yoga training curriculum in compliance with the industry standard and are officially registered with Yoga Alliance to qualify and issue certificates on completion of training, but do not expect the generic experience. This training is for those students who want and need a clearer view of body mechanics and learn by doing. The body is a profound teacher and touch is healing on many levels.View Teachers
“Never did I think yoga teacher training would be this amazing and life improving. All about bringing your yoga off the mat. Everyone should do it.”
— A recent Healing Touch Vinyasa teacher trainee
- Introduction to Thai Yoga Therapy, Thai Yoga Therapy Sequence documented in HTV Teacher Training Manual partnered with 2hrs of instructional video.
- In Depth exploration of Asana, Alignment & Hands On Teaching
- The Science and Art of Sequencing a Yoga Class or Private Session, Beginning & Intermediate Sequence documented in HTV Teacher Training manual partnered with 2hrs of Instructional Video.
- Knowledge of Energy, Frequency and Vibration ~ How Yoga Philosophy applies to Law Of Attraction (this concept sprinkled throughout the training & 3 hour workshop set aside for just this)
- Build confidence teaching through extensive in class practice as a lead teacher
- Yoga History and Philosophy ~ Manual for the Philosophy/History Segment Compiled by Georg Feuerstein, Ph.D.
- An Introduction into Pranayama, Breath-work, Ayurveda and Nidra Meditation
- Introduction to Partner Yoga
- An Introduction to Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga instruction, Adjustments and Modifications
- The Business of Yoga
- In depth Exploration of Anatomy with David Keils
- An Introduction to Ceremony
- A Private Introduction to your unique Human Design Chart with Tah
- A Private Mentor session to fine tune your final sequence